Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The BAI Alternative Investor Conference (AIC) 2020 will take place next year on Wednesday, 22nd and Thursday, 23rd April 2020 in Kap Europa in Frankfurt. We are once again expecting around 600 guests.
We are pleased to announce the Get-together-Speaker today: During the evening event at the Westhafen Pier, Anders Indset, the "Rock'n'Roll Plato", will illustrate how we can deal with our fast-paced world. Anders Indset is one of the world's leading economic philosophers and a trusted sparrings partner for international CEOs and leading politicians. He is currently one of the most sought-after keynote speakers in Europe for his approaches to practical philosophy. More information about Anders Indset can be found at https://ai-conference.com/en/agenda-2020/agenda-2020/indset-anders.html#c77813.
The get-together starts on April 22, 2020 at 6:30 p.m., the lecture itself will be held at 8:45 p.m..
Further keynote speakers at the AIC include:
- Prof. Dr. Beatrice Weder di Mauro, Professor of International Economics, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies / IHEID, Research Professor and Distinguished Fellow, Emerging Markets Institute, INSEAD, on "The World Economy in Interesting Times".
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Lars P. Feld, University of Freiburg, Walter Eucken Institute and German Council of Economic Experts, on "Economy, Climate Change, Infrastructure - Challenges for the German Economy".
We have already won numerous sponsors for AIC. Would you also like to be part of the team of sponsors? The following packages are still available:
• Silver Sponsorships (unlimited)
• Get-together sponsoring (3 places)
• Meeting Lounge Sponsoring (1 place)
• Exhibition area (2 places)
Details can be found here.
Further information can be found on our AIC website www.ai-conference.com/en.
Click here to register: https://ai-conference.com/no_cache/en/registration.html
We are looking forward to your feedback and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.