Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The latest edition of the BAI Newsletter - with a focus on Infrastructure - was circulated to our members and the industry this morning. We are delighted to provide now the English speaking community with the translation of the editorial article.
Various worth reading articles complete our August issue:
- From promotion to market economy - renewables have grown up - paradigm shift in renewable energies, by Markus W. Voigt, AREAM GmbH
- Asset class infrastructure: special features, development and investment forms, by Ulrich Lingner and Dr. Susanne Dittrich, Helaba Invest
- Too much of a good thing: How an oversupply of credit can lead to opportunities in corporate finance, by Neal Reiner and Christian Stracke, PIMCO
- Infrastructure: Top Sector Trends 2019, by Declan O'Brien and Alex Leung, UBS-AM
- Infrastructure 2.0 - established, mature asset class with new challenges, by Uwe Fleischhauer, Caroline Steinort and Christoph Buchner, YIELCO Investments AG
In this issue you will also find the preliminary report on this year's BAI Alternative Investor Survey by our research associate Sven Gralla (B.Sc. VWL). 75 institutional investors, managing an estimated investment volume of EUR 900 billion AuM, participated in the survey.
The survey will be presented shortly and made available to member companies and institutional investors in its entirety.
Download Editorial article
Downlad BAI Investor Survey 2019 - Preliminary Report
To download the complete newsletter (in German), please click here: BAI-Newsletter IV/2019
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.