Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The BAI is holding a full-day workshop on ESG/Sustainable Finance in Frankfurt am Main on Thursday, 26 September 2019.
In addition to overriding or basic topics, we also want to focus on individual AI strategies, both from a product and an investment perspective.
We would like to take up the following topics, whereby the final agenda will be coordinated with the speakers in a next step:
- ESG and portfolio theory findings/impact of ESG on the risk-return profile of investments
- The measures of the Sustainable Finance Initiative in practice: effects on product design, consulting, capital investment, risk management, reporting, etc.
- Implementation of the Taxonomy
- ESG from a supervisory perspective (lecture by BaFin)
- Field report and outlook of an institutional investor (also on the - future - role of UN PRI, SDG, etc.)
- ESG integration and special topics
- Private Markets vs. Public Markets
- Impact Investing
The lectures should be AI-focused, practice-oriented and backed up with case studies.
As usual, we would like to develop the agenda and the exact program together with our member companies and attract speakers from the circle of member companies.
You are therefore cordially invited to contact the BAI office for the above-mentioned topics or further suggestions.
If you are interested in participating in the BAI Workshop on ESG/Sustainable Finance, please send an e-mail to Michael Bommer at firstname.lastname@example.org and Frank Dornseifer at email@example.com by Friday, 26 July 2019 with a concrete proposal for a specific topic and the name of the speaker from the member company.
Please note that due to the large number of members, we cannot automatically agree to participate.
Please make a note of the workshop date; registrations will not be possible until August. The registration modalities will be communicated separately together with the program.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
lic.iur. HSG, Rechtsanwalt (CH)
Bundesverband Alternative Investments e. V.
Poppelsdorfer Allee 106
Fax: + 49-(0)228-96987-90