Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The latest edition of the BAI Newsletter - with a focus on institutional investors and Alternative Investments - was circulated to our members and the industry yesterday. We are delighted to provide now the English speaking community with the translation of the editorial article.
Various worth reading articles complete our June issue:
- Quantitative analyses for an asset allocation beyond traditional investment strategies, by Michael Busack and Dr. Jan Tille, Absolut Research GmbH
- Never say low interest!, by Susanne Hellmann, DekaBank
- From a single source: Alternative investments in a German special fund, by Felix von Bothmer and Meike Fröhlich, HSBC INKA
- Luxembourg - Why crossing the border is worthwhile, by Stephan Grimm and Viktoria Heyer, LIS Luxembourg
- Infrastructure loans - crisis-proof, less volatile, sustainable, by Thomas Wendt, NN Investment Partners
- Niche Alternatives: How to Access the Differentiating Alpha, by Flurin Grond and Dr. Thomas Kochanek, Progressive Capital Partners Ltd.
- Political Risk Drift and Stock Exchange Euphoria, by Harald Bareit, QC Partners
- Intelligent overlay approaches: More opportunities and fewer risks for strategic asset allocation (SAA), by Ralph Karels, Universal-Investment-Luxembourg S.A., Frankfurt branch
Furthermore, you will find an article of Michael Bommer, BAI e.V., on "The tension between (investor related) regulatory reporting obligations - and right in the middle of it: the asset manager".
To read the full editorial, please click here: Editorial article
To download the complete newsletter (in German), please click here: BAI-Newsletter III/2019
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.