BAI Newsletter VI/2018: Editorial article in English language
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The latest edition of the BAI Newsletter – with a focus on ESG - was circulated to our members and the industry today. We are delighted to provide now the English speaking community with the translation of the editorial article.
Various worth reading articles complete our December issue:
• Investing in Real Assets in the Context of a Sustainable Financial System, by Michael Schmidt, Deka Investment GmbH
• Sustainability as a Growth and Value Driver of Private Market Investments for Institutional Investors, by Ralph Kretschmer and Corneliu Dehelean, EBG Investment Solutions AG
• Taking Climate Change into Account in the Portfolio, by Antje Biber, FERI Trust GmbH and Dr. Kevin Schaefers, FERI Cognitive Finance
• How Investors can Invest Sustainably - Initiatives, Investment Approaches, Investment Solutions, by Manuela von Ditfurth, Invesco Quantitative Strategies
• Software-supported Evaluations of ESG Criteria in Financial Investments, by Nikolai Bukureschtliew, much-net AG Finanzsoftware & Services
• ESG in Private Markets, by Alexandra zu Knyphausen, Partners Group
• Impact Investing: Achieving Returns and Doing Good, by Dr. Dinah Köhler and Dr. Karsten Güttler, UBS Asset Management
• Sustainability in Investment: ESG Reporting Creates Transparency., by Carsten Steimer, Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mbH
This issue also contains an interview on our central topic with Andreas Hallermeier, Bayerische Versorgungskammer.
To read the full editorial, please click here: Editorial article
To download the complete newsletter (in German), please click here: BAI-Newsletter VI/2018
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bundesverband Alternative Investments e.V. (BAI)
Poppelsdorfer Allee 106
53115 Bonn, Germany
Fon: +49 (0)228-96987-0
Fax: +49 (0)228-96987-90