Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The BAI Alternative Investor Conference (AIC) 2019 will take place next year on Tuesday, 14th and Wednesday, 15th May 2019 at Kap Europa in Frankfurt. We are once again expecting around 500 guests.
Our key note speakers will give lectures on the following topics:
- Michael Dittrich, Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt, with an Investor Lecture on Sustainability in Capital Investment
- Prof. Dr. Rudi Zagst, Technical University of Munich (TUM), on the Use and Quality of Models of Financial Mathematics in Capital Investment
- Prof. Dr. Aloys Prinz, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, on the Low Interest Rate Policy from the Microeconomic Point of View
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Peter Burghof, University of Hohenheim, on the Efficiency and Stability of Financial Systems: A Systemic Perspective
At the end of the first day of the conference Henry Maske, Olympic champion and IBF world champion, will hold a presentation "Only he who has given up has lost" at the get-together. During the investor dinner on May 14, 2019, our key note speakers and Henry Maske will be available for discussions.
Additionally, the agenda of the AIC 2019 boasts top-level presentations by our member companies on Building and Managing an Optimal Private Equity / Private Debt Portfolio, Infrastructure Investment Risk Management, Market Neutral and Uncorrelated Strategies: Possibilities and Limitations in the implementation and Liquid Alternatives – A Variety of Alternative Investment Strategies for the Institutional Portfolio. The application process for our member companies is already underway.
The twelve practically orientated sponsor lectures deal with topics such as Alternative Risk Premia, Alternative Investment Opportunities for Institutional Investors, Legal and Fiscal Trends in Accounts for Alternative Assets of Institutional Investors, US Real Estate Debt: Outlook and Opportunities, Sensible Use of Private Market Investments for Institutional Investors in the Current Market Environment, Private Equity Investments in Asia and typical issues with the launch of Alternative Investment Funds.
As usual, the well-established investor panel as well as a panel on ESG will take place at the BAI AIC 2019.
On the morning of the second day of the event, institutional investors have the opportunity to participate in the exclusive workshop about the "Handling of Models of Financial Mathematics when used in Capital Investment" and to exchange opinions in a small circle.
We have already won numerous sponsors for the AIC; you can find an overview here. Would you also like to be among the sponsors of the AIC 2019? The following sponsoring packages are currently available:
- Silver Sponsorship (unlimited)
- Meeting Lounge Sponsoring (1 place)
- exhibition space (4 places)
Details can be found in the sponsoring overview; please click here.
Here is the review: AIC 2018.
For more information, visit our AIC website www.ai-conference.com.
We look forward to your feedback and are happy to answer any questions you may have.