Since 1997, the BAI as a cross-asset and cross-product association for Alternative Investments advocates for an improved framework, particularly on the regulatory side, for suppliers and service providers as well as for institutional investors. Currently the BAI represents 218 domestic and foreign members. With its various events, the BAI is an ideal platform to advance the exchange of information and knowledge between Investors and service and product providers.
Among others, a membership in the BAI offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to participate in projects and working groups, which aim to bring forward and further establish the Alternative Investments industry in Germany,
- receipt of the BAI Infomails, which informs about the BAI activities, draft law and consultations, events and other news from the Alternative Investments sector,
- briefings on important circulars of the Bundesbank, the Federal Finance Supervisory Authority (BaFin), the German Federal Ministry of Finance, etc.,
- access to the closed area of the BAI website with internal documents, presentations, briefings, studies, statements and other interesting publications and information,
- one free ticket for the BAI Alternative Investor Conference (AIC), free entrance to BAI Insights as well as discount on additional tickets for the AIC and on attendance fees for events of our media partners
- listing on the BAI website with contact information, links, company profile and logo,
- possibility to place an article in the BAI newsletter, including a logo of your company (with costs),
- discount for EBS/BAI Compact Studies "Infrastructure, "Private Equity" and "Commodities",
- ten percent discount on the CAIA registration fees.
The membership fee for the BAI is EUR 3,750 per year. For a company admitted as a member during an ongoing business year, the fee is calculated on a monthly basis pro rata temporis. The fee has to be paid within two weeks after receipt of the invoice.
Members application form
Rules of the association
If you have further questions, please contact:
Poppelsdorfer Allee 106